The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. No expressed or implied warranty of safety shall result from publications of or compliance with these rules and/or regulations. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion do not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. No expressed or implied warranty of safety shall result from such alternation of specifications. Any interpretation of the rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
- SUPER LATE MODEL 2019
- Durrence Layne Late Model (604) 2019
- Durrence Layne Late Model Sportsman (602) 2019
- Durrence Layne Street Stock 2019
- Mini Stock 2019
- BUZZ 2019
- Durrence Layne Modified Sportsman 2019
- Facotry Stock 2019
Body: Lucas/WOO series rules apply
Suspension: Lucas/Woo rules apply with series revisions listed below
NO AIR SHOCKS/ DAMPERS
No spring bars
Engine and weight options:
(A) Open Motor 2,350 lbs. 8in spoiler and sides
(B) Open Motor Steel Block 2,300 lbs 8 in spoiler and sides
(C) Spec SAS/SUPR/NLMS/525 2,250 lbs 12in spoiler and sides
(D) ALL Steel 362 cu in or less 2,2250 lb 12in spoiler and sides
(E) Sealed 604/602 2,200 lbs 12in spoiler and sides
~Weight with driver at any time. No weight adjustment devises allowed inside of cockpit.~
Fuel System: One four barrel carb/Gar or alcohol
Rear- American Racer 56 / Hoosier 1600 or Hoosier 55
~Tires must punch 50~
Wheel Base: 103" Minimum measured from center of hub to center of hub
Rear end: Any
Transmission: All must have forward and reverse gears. NO STRAIGHT DRIVES!
**IF IT'S NOT LISTED YOU CAN NOT DO IT!!**
– Any compact or sub-compact front or rear wheel drive must have full stock body or sheet metal body, firewall and floor plan can be stock After market hoods and bumpers OK.
– Trucks are permitted: must be all stock for that vehicle.
– No extended cab or long bed truck.
– All parts on racecar must be stock except where noted. Any infraction may require weight penalty.
– After market hoods and bumpers ok.
– Radiator protection bar must not be forward of the bumper.
– Bumpers do not have to be stock, but must not be wider than the fenders.
– Rear spoilers - ok, 8” maximum.
– Front and rear wrecker hooks are mandatory, but must not extend past bumper.
– Cockpit style interior and skirting are permitted.
– Frames: Unibody must be reinforced - MANDATORY.
– Racing seat, harness, window net, fire ext. fuel cell, three 3/8 rods in front of driver, full fire suit, and approved helmet. (Required at all times)
2. SUSPENSION: must be stock type.
– After market type springs and shocks ok. Must be in stock location.
– Alternations of upper or lower control arms and spring buckets are not permitted.
– Cars with leaf springs may have adjustable shackled- sliders on each leaf spring.
– Jack bolts all four corners will be allowed.
3. WHEELS: Steel - 8” width max. Off set permitted.
– Bead locks-allowed
4. TIRES: 8” 60 series street radial. RACING TIRES ALLOWED.
5. ENGINES: 2300 cc Allowed up 0.060
– Rods – 5.2, 5.4 or 5.7
– Stock Crank
– Pistons – Cast – Hypertectic Coating is allowed
– Any hydraulic cam and lifter is okay
– No roller cam or lifter of any type. No Shimming in lifters
– No dual overhead cams – Heads: decking of head is okay –No porting or polishing of head of intake
– Valves must be stock size for head/ Lash caps allowed
– Heads can be bow cut ¾” from seat of valve (no tolerance on bow cut)
– Fuel injected intakes allowed
– No porting or polishing
– No After Market intakes
–1” Adapter – No tolerance
-carb stock 4412 Holley 500 cfm
– Maximum compression 170
6. Electric fuel pumps will be allowed but must have shut off going to oil pressure switch and approved by Tech Any fuel lines that are routed the interior of vehicle must be in solid conduit.
7. Toyota-Nissan 2000 cc etc.
6. TRANSMISSIONS: Must be stock OEM type with all working gears in standard shift, automatic transmission must have working torque converter.
– Clutch: Factory OEM and fly wheel.
–Fly wheel must weigh 13 lbs. min.
– Scatter-proof bell housing recommended.
7. WEIGHT: weight of cars after race with driver - 2200 lbs.
8. BRAKES: Rear disc ok. Must be OEM rotors & calipers. After market pedals & master cylinders optional.
9. Any header.
10. ANYTHING NOT LISTED WILL BE AT TRACKS DISCRETION BY TECH MAN. IF IT’S NOT WRITTEN, YOU CAN’T RUN IT!